As an IoT Solutions Engineer, you will work closely with our customers and design an appropriate solution for their needs. This spans from picking the right sensors to the appropriate radio technology based on the customer’s requirements. You will participate in meetings with the customer and guide them through their IoT project journey. If you have hands-on experience with hardware design and microcomputers and are interested in the field of IoT, we’d like to meet you.
- Work closely with customers to identify their needs and requirements for custom IoT solutions
- Build IoT solutions that have a lasting impact on our customers’ businesses 3. Participate in planning, designing, and architecting IoT solutions for a variety of use cases 4. Operate, maintain and troubleshoot the solutions you built for our customers
- Basic Knowledge in wireless communication (LoRa, WiFi, BLE, GNSS,Cellular, rf-id,etc.), with an understanding of radio coverage aspects for IoT applications
- Basic knowledge in wired communication(Rs485,RS232,ethernet,modbus) 3. Detailed knowledge of data communication, network, Cloud application, and IT technologies 4. Consistent track record in technical / pre-sales capacity
- Understanding of PLC,HMI based machine,CNC Machines in the discrete manufacturing segment.
- Understanding basic electrical diagram,ladder diagrams.
- Identifying relevant sensors and partners required for the solution.
- Knowledge of the computer hardware architecture and microcomputers/microcontrollers (Arduino, Raspberry Pi…) is desirable
- Innovation hungry, customer orientation
- Flexible, ready to work in a challenging and fast-moving work environment Nice to have:
A Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics or Electronics Engineering would be an advantage. Experience in the maintenance department in any factory or manufacturing department.